Tuesday, December 17, 2013

How Does Training Work with the Fit Chick Mom?!

I've had a lot of people recently asking about training with me and so I wanted to take the time to explain exactly what that entails.

First of all, I have two different options to choose from. For you in the valley, I train clients out of Big Jon Fitness in Nampa. I have been personal training there coming up on two years now! I can train one on one, or I also have several spouses that come together.  If you are interested in training with me at Big Jon's, email me today or schedule a consult with Big Jon at www.bigjonb.com, and let him know you want to train with Teri!
The typical client comes in one or two times a week. We have an hour long session each time they come to see me. With their training, which is only paid month to month--we do not have long term contracts or anything--they get a workout plan assigned and customized for them, to do on their own time. They also receive a customized meal plan and the adjustments that come with that as your body changes. Typically my clients' meal plans change every 2-3 weeks. My clients weigh in at home, and send me a text every Friday--between that and their pictures and measurements that are taken monthly, that is how I determine how their meal plan needs adjusted. I text with most of my clients several times a week. The one thing you will lean, quickly, with working with me--is that I am just as invested in YOU reaching your goals, as you are. I love being a part of the transformation journey.

The second option, for those of you across the country is my online training. I run everything the exact same as I do in the gym training, unfortunately--I just don't get to meet with you. I email and text back and forth with clients throughout the week, they check in with me with their weight, measurements, pictures etc. It is a pleasure to be trusted from across the country, when personal training is a well stocked industry. There are trainers every where and it means the world to me that people put their trust in me to help guide them through their journey. I charge 150$ for 2 months of training. After the initial 2 months, clients are then able to commit monthly for $75 but I make people commit to the initial 2 months so they give us both enough time to really get addicted to watching their body change, their health improve, and their confidence soar.

The biggest thing I can recommend to you when looking for a trainer is to look for someone who has been there, done that. For someone who CARES whether you succeed or not, and who is willing to design a program for you. Cookie cutter plans can and do work--but if said plan, doesn't work for YOU-- it isn't the right plan...and you will only find success on it for so long. If you can't keep it up, is it really the right program for you? Find someone who is as dedicated to your goals, as you are going to be. That's a perfect match. If I can help you, or someone you know--email me today, or sign up for a free consultation at Big Jon Fitness and let Jon know you are ready to get in the best shape of your life! Can't wait to work with you.

No comments: