Monday, August 19, 2013

3 months

just letting yall know, I am exactly 3 months from surgery!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!

Starting to tighten up my nutrition a little bit to prepare my body for my break. I'd like to cut 7 lbs before surgery. I guess some people might be interested in how I plan to accomplish this so I thought I'd share.

As you remember I bought the Nia Shanks muscle sculpting program. I am into week 3 and having a lot of fun. My workouts are hard and heavy and sweaty and fun. I look forward to them! So I am going to continue on with that. I have noticed some unusual upper back pain but I think that I have the reason figured out-- pull ups as my warm up each workout with out warming up for them first! Ha! That's sorta funny. My husband worked out some knots for me so I am back in business and warming up first. I really still want to get those 16 overhand pullups in before surgery but they just don't seem to be getting easier. Time will tell. Hard work is effective and I wont stop trying!

My diet has been cleaned up. Eliminating those blt's that become so easy to take without though. (Bites licks and tastes!). I started a meal plan and I will go as long as I can while still dropping weight without adding cardio in--except my fun hikes or bike rides with the kids.

Hubby is on a plan too, and surprisingly enough has actually been FOLLOWING what I wrote. WOW that is so exciting. So we are keeping eachother accountable and are anxious to see our cuts come into effect.

That's basically it. That's my game plan.

No comments: