Wednesday, February 22, 2017

week 2




 Below is with makeup and can I just tell you I LOVE my new senegence anti aging foundation. I used younique forever and I really liked it but this coverage is so much better for me. I love it!
So week two I don't really notice anything. I have taken 10 40 mg pills....my skin isn't super dry yet and no flaking. I feel a little more tired than I think I did, I shut everything down and went to bed at 930 last night and it felt so food to go to sleep early.

The bottoms of my feet hurt a bit. Like all around the edges...but that could be coincidental I suppose. I am definitely more thirsty...drinking more water...

That's all I got. Praying for clear skin and no dry lips so I can keep wearing my fun LipSense I sell! Its my favorite!!!

Oh, using all cer-ave products at doctors orders, but did add in hyaularonic acid I bought at the facial place. I put 3 drops on my skin and lips before my moisturizer to keep hydration in, I think they said. It feels really good on my skin!\

No comments: