Thursday, November 21, 2013

Home sweet home

I Made it.home.from ogden about 5 pm last night. Surgery went very well And Dr said he knows I will  be extremely happy with my results.
I got a peak.at the incision and it looks nice and low! Which Pleases me greatly.
I'm resting well, staying on top of my pain meds and honestly feel 75% better than I anticipated.
Will update more when i can focus more!
 My girdle and drains
 Left side nice low incision
 The most amazing nurse evee!!!
 My girlfriends ready to break.me out of my recovery center :)
 Ready to.rock and roll and get home!!
My puppy babysitting me while kids.are at school.and.hubby rums erramds.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you that you finally got to get this surgery done. I remember last year training with you and you talking about this as if it was something that wouldn't happen for a long time. I love all of your post's on explaining why you needed to do this for yourself I get it. I am so proud of you you are so inspiring and brave for putting yourself out there for everyone. Hope you are feeling tons better I'm sure it is a long healing process.
Tera Allen

Teri said...

Thanks girlie I miss you! Oh I'm so glad this chapter is over and I can just focus on healing now!!
Thanks for the love and support it means the world to me.

Teri said...

Thanks girlie I miss you! Oh I'm so glad this chapter is over and I can just focus on healing now!!
Thanks for the love and support it means the world to me.