Monday, March 25, 2013

LuLu Lemon Bang Buster Review

I posted a while back on Facebook about my irritation with all these headbands that fall off my head, that I have to readjust 10 times through my workout, that break my hair off and that aren't cute. So I asked around for the best one out there and several girls referred me to the LuLu Lemon Store to buy the bang buster. I wasn't going to do it, because I didn't want to spend $14 on one head band to be honest--but after buying two separate packs of adidas sports headbands and neither of them working worth a heck, even with a strip of hot glue all around it...I figured I had nothing to lose. I have used about 3 different styles from the drug store, made by Goody. The best ones from there I have found have the little rubber traction thingy majiggers on them--they work great, for about 10 minute and then they slip and slide all over my head just like the rest.



Here I am pictured in my goody traction one.

I can't find any pics of the Adidas ones, I DO LOVE the colors of the Adidas, and the price--10 bucks for 5 in a pack. But they don't work, so it doesn't really matter how cute they are does it?

I hopped on a limb and bought the solid black bang buster. They do have reversible bands also, but they are $18.00 and I didn't want to go that far until I knew if I loved them or not.
This morning, early I headed to the gym after getting my hair all ready. I thought the head band felt really good on my head. It held my side swept bangs back perfectly and felt very secure.

But I have been tricked before, and know that sometimes things fit well until I start moving around.



This is post chest, bicep and tricep training today. I didn't have to redo my head band once. It fit perfectly the entire workout and I didn't even remember I had it on. This is a really good headband day for me!












This is after my cardio on the stair climber once I got in the car. Still perfectly in place, holding my bangs back and looks super cute too right? This headband is good quality--I anticipate it lasting a long time the fabric is really nice and I have it hanging in my closet waiting for tomorrows workout.


I am stoked that I finally ordered this head band! I do have a local store but with free shipping from the company, I couldn't go wrong just ordering it. I placed my order on a Monday I believe and received it in the mail on Thursday afternoon that same week! That's freakin fast! I didn't expect it so soon but I was happy to see it!
I give lulu 5 stars on this head band, and I will probably be ordering some more, especially if I can find one in my favorite color--neon pink! Totally worth it!


IPublished with Blogger-droid v2.0.8

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I personally think the head band makes you look like a cancer patient...

Teri said...

Uhhh lol( kinda) so you won't be buying one then huh?! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello rude, I think it looks adorable and your great review has convinced me to buy one! Thanks for being so thorough.

Unknown said...

O.M.G! The nerve of some people! How flippin rude and inconsiderate. Really shows immaturity. REAL WOMEN empower women and stand united! I do however feel like that's how I look half the time! Lol but that should never be said to someone else and I hope u didn't let it get u down for even a millisecond and u keep rockin the lovely Lulu! And in case you weren't told today, you are awesome! Xo

Teri said...

Amina! Where have you been all my life? Lol, I appreciate you sticking up for me--that was rude huh! And I agree real, good, authentic women stand together and lift one another!! Thank you for taking the time to read, and comment--you my dear, are appreciated! xoxx