Saturday, August 14, 2010

takeshapewithteri

My heart is pounding, I have butterflies, "I'm so excited, I just can't hide it!"

I have been learning, reading, and researching for the past couple of weeks. I have been knee deep in a program I have just learned about called Take Shape for Life! I went to a meeting today, and after attending I am fired up and ready.

You all know me. You know I am SO AGAINST fad diets. I want to puke at the word HcG diet, because I know it doesn't work long term, and it isn't healthy for your body. I want to smack people upside the head with their stupid get skinny quick methods.

I am on to something new, and fairly quick, and here's the kicker-- HEALTHY!! It is endorsed by dr's all around, in fact go ahead and call your dr now and ask him what he thinks about Take Shape for Life and the Medifast food. He will tell you it's great, almost guaranteed.

Take Shape for Life is a partner company with the popular Medifast food, that is a portion controlled, nutritionally balanced, low-fat food that has been proven to help people lose weight faster. It is a program that is designed to create a calorie deficit that allows you to burn fat for energy. The real kicker on this program for me, is that it BURNS YOUR BELLY FAT, because that is where the majority of our fat is stored.

So, I can go on and on about all the great things I have learned. Bottom line is, you buy the Medifast food from my website, you eat 5 Medifast meals, and 1 lean and green meal each day (lean and green is your own 5-7 oz of protein and 3 servings of vegetables). You STILL exercise each day, (30 minutes recommended). The average female should lose 3-5 lbs a week!!! The average male 7-10!!

This is not a get skinny quick method. This is going to take some time and some self control to get your weight off, once you reach your goal you go into a transition mode where you gradually add more (still healthy at home) food into your diet, then to maintenance mode where you maintain your loss... because YOU HAVE LEARNED TO MAKE HEALTHY CHOICES, you have detoxed your body from all the processed high fructose corn syrup, and you have worked super hard to lose your weight so you KEEP IT OFF!! Another super great point of this company is that with buying your food, you get for free... ME!! A health coach, that helps you order your food, get the best deals on the food, helps motivate you, helps keep you on the bandwagon, and knows where you are with your program, and knows how to get you to the end, to be your best, healthiest self.

There are a ton of success stories and testimonials on the site, and the biggest, best one for me has been Sabra. She is who I am training under at the gym to be a group fitness instructor. She was like me, at a healthy weight, but felt like she had a few more unwanted pounds to go... so she started the program, is still on the program and lost 15 pounds in a month and a half and has kept it off since January.

I feel fully confident in thatI have done almost everything I can possibly do to get the rest of my weight off. I know how amazing I have felt to get this 25 pounds off by myself... but the reality is, not everyone can do that. And I can't get the next 5 off for the life of me, even with cutting out all sugar and soda. This is so lame. A month of no sugar and I have gone down 1.5 pounds. So not cool. If I am going to continue busting my butt, I want results!!!

So Monday is Day 1! And I am so excited! I can't waite for you to see where this plan takes me in the next 4-6 weeks. I am so brave, I am going to take a picture tomorow night, before I start this program of me in a 2 piece swim suit!! YIKES!! I am so brave, did I already say that? And then I will be taking another one in 4 weeks. If this program is even half as great as I think it is, I am going to feel good wearing that 2 piece, (Even though, for the record I will still be sporting a tankini at any and all times out in public, fyi) and you are going to see the great results this program is giving.

SOOOOO, keep checking in on me. Keep checking the blog to see my progress and for the love of everything, comment, email me, or call me.... let me know if you want to hear more about my new program!!

My new email is takeshapewithteri@gmail.com and my official website will be up and running hopefully Monday night.

If you are as tired as I think you are, and as tired as I am, of trying everything, of working hard and seeing slow or little results-- get in touch with me, and we can help you TAKE SHAPE FOR LIFE!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Way to go I am so excited for you, this is going to be awesome!

Carrie said...

I AM ITCHING TO SEE YOUR SITE HURRY UP AND GET IT GOING SO I CAN SEND PEOPLE YOUR WAY, YOU WILL BE AN AWESOME COACH AND INSPIRATION TO WOMEN AND MEN EVERYWHERE, SO EXCITED FOR YOU TO TAKE PART IN SOMETHING SO GREAT!