Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Progress Baby

Guess what?! Monday was progress day. Don't tell my hubby though, because he thinks progress day is Friday. Yes I lied to him, no I don't like lying to him. It's for a good cause. It's my cover for his surprise graduation party on Friday. Don't tell, or I will call the cops. hahahaha get it, call the cops? Hilarious.
Anywho. This is me baby!! Sorry they are so small. I am technology illiterate and I do not know how to fix this so please squint if you really care.Back pose. It is time for me to start posing. My poses are very different and I do not know what I am doing with them. I do not want to look like that on stage. So my shoes need to get her ASAP and I need to practice. Anyone want to watch me pose? I need practice in a bikini in front of people. I am thinking Wal Mart. People wear less than this at Wal Mart all the time.
Just kidding.


Side poses. Big Jon is happy with progress. I am down 1.3% body fat sitting at 15% now. My leg definition is coming in better, and the arms are much leaner. He says once I learn to pose better, I will be able to present my body better and that will also show off more definition.


The stomach is where it is at. It is shrinking. Take that dr who told me I am an excellent candidate for a tummy tuck!!!I am gonna shrink that damn stomach so far and then I am going to mail you a picture of it and say BAM BIOTCH. I do not need a tummy tuck and neither do half your patients. They need Big Jon to give em a diet and a training program. In all seriousness, isn't it amazing what we can make our bodies do? Do you see my starting picture up to the right. That was me, Christmas 2009. Not even two years ago. We can decide what we want to look like. We just have to be willing do be diligent, sweat, and exercise self control. (not that it is just that easy) but it takes practice.

We will all fall down, and find ourselves in the bottom of a cookie bag, or peanut butter jar from time to time. But that is natural. Set backs come, it is the difference of dusting ourselves off, and starting again. Remembering that WE are worth the time that it takes to sculpt our bodies into the beautiful piece of art they were meant to be.

What are you doing TODAY to sculpt yourself into the person you were meant to become? Physical, Spiritual, or Mental. I don't care. Let me hear it.

4 comments:

Kerr Family said...

You are BUFF, I am hoping someday my tummy can look like yours. Very impressive!

Lisa said...

I am impressed!!! You are so kickin' ass.

Carrie said...

Way to go I cant believe you are down 6lbs already!!! Keep it up you are doing awesome!

Rachel said...

You look great! You're come a long way! You're inspiring; keep up the good work!