Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Dear Winner Winner Chicken Dinner,

CONGRATULATIONS on your win with 18% of your pounds lost from your body! I imagine you feel like a new person with almost 20 lbs off of your small frame.

You were consistent and dedicated to the cause, thank you for showing up and working hard week after week! I have a check for $190.00 for you and I hope that you will enjoy every second of spending that hard earned cash on yourself!

Thank you everyone!! You all did a great job and I think you all feel like winners! You should, almost everyone lost something and I can bet that everyone gained some knowledge and a desire to be their healthiest, atleast I hope anyway.

CONGRATS you are done!! March is a new challenge starting tomorow, so if you are interested in the new guidelines than let me know and we can get you started... for the rest of you, it's been fun. Keep working hard and remember that anything worth having, is worth the time and sacrifices it takes to achieve.

2 comments:

Becca Bel said...

Tank you! I am so glad I did this challenge. I have never stuck with a great plan for more than 6 weeks. I proved to myself that if I eat right and work out hard true results will come!! I have learned a great life lesson and I will continue doing it for my life!!

Teri said...

Becca you rocked it. you made a trainer girl proud :)