Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dear Mom,

I just wanted to take a minute to tell you something that has been on my mind and my heart.
Thank you for being the mom you are. Thank you for showing me by example what it meant to love your children. I hope that as my kids learn and grow I will be as loving and encouraging as you are.
As I start on my new journey to my figure show I am concerned and nervous about what people will think and say-- and worst of all that they will think I am not capable of making this happen, and of course, that they could be right too.
When I told you about my goal to compete in a figure competition you made me feel like a million dollars, like you, with out a doubt, knew I could do this and were proud of me for setting a goal. I know you are nervous I could teeter on an unhealthy edge, but I wanted to assure you that the truly important things in my life are much bigger than an show or competition. You have my word I'll be very careful.
Thank you for believing in me and always making me think I am capable of anything, and absolutely everything at the same time.
Love,
Me

No comments: