Friday, August 5, 2011

Crap Mart

I am like a brand new baby. As long as I have gone to the bathroom, and been fed... it is ok to take me out and about. BUT I must be home in two hours or I will get feisty. I mean, I pee constantly-- I drink realistically 2 gallons of water a day. Not by instruction, I just like water.

I had to go to Wal-Mart tonight, my friend calls it Crap-Mart. I now call it Stupid Friggin Satan-Mart. Is it really necessary to have ALL that horrible processed Satanic food at eye level all through out the entire store?

I mean, hello? Some of us are in training. Stop tempting me you Jack A$$es!!!!!!!!

Friends, don't be suprised if you get a call from me asking to do some grocery shopping for me. It is a lot easier to be strong, in the safety of my own home.

FYI, no cheats. 100% eating. You can't out train a bad diet people!! I have tried it for years, and it just.doesn't.work. My coach can only lead me so far, I have to use the motivation and the will power from my heart to get me on that stage in a tiny bikini. I will not be defeated. I will not be unprepared. I will conquer!!!!!!!!! I feel like I should enter a "hooyah" here.

Hitting the gym tomorow morning, double time on those legs, and some back and chest work baby. I got my supp supp supplements in the mail today. I am on fire and I am ready to freakin dominate. Look out fella's, I'll be the one, lifting a little heavier than you tomorow. Another "hooyah" feels appropriate. Jeeze, I am not even military I don't know what's come over me!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I was grocery shopping @ Walmart last weekend--and I was thinking "ohh, ice cream! ohh, cookies! ohh, those look great!" and I was like BLEEEEHHH! I wish they showcased things like meat in that way. The meat section always looks so bland!