Tuesday, January 15, 2013

What I ate Tuesday

Ok Finally on Saturday I will let you know what I ate TUESDAY! This blog is a pain and I am not going to keep up on the pictures because it was annoying remembering to take pictures and get it all together on one plate and yada yada so I will probably just list what I eat and only take a picture if it looks cute :)
Meal 1
4 egg whites 1 egg with 1/4 c fat free cheese inside
1 slice Dave's Killer Bread, tbsp peanut butter, drop of honey, and half a banana with a 32 oz glass of ice water before I left to take my daughter to school.

Post workout out, meal 2
1 scoop whey
1/2 banana
2 c spinach
1 c unsweetened almond milk
1/2 c steel cut oats (batch cooked and reheated)
1/2 blueberries



Meal 3
1 pumpkin pancake with peanut butter
broccoli
stuffed bell pepper (stuffed with lean ground turkey, spinach, mushrooms, onion and quinoa)


Meal 4
3/4 c plain non fat greek yogurt
1/2 scoop vanilla whey
dash of stevia
handful chocolate peanut butter nuts



Meal 5
at the gym--left over stuffing from the peppers with a bunch a broccoli (enough to make the gym smell like butt) :O)
sorry!



Meal 6
3/4 plain greek yogurt
1/2 scoop chocolate whey
1 tbsp melted peanut butter
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.8

No comments: