Thursday, January 3, 2013

Gym Jam Circuit

Today was a bicep and tricep kinda day for me and since I have added some circuit training to my schedule I made it super fun.
A beginner can do this as well, just modify to the numbers and sets that work for you. I did each circuit all the way through, then rested at the end. Repeated 3 times each. This workout took me one hour and 5 minutes with stretching included

21's barbell bicep curl
21 behind the back tricep extension with bar
15 side mtn climbers
rest repeat 3 times

Tricep bench dips x15
seated swith curl x10
 lateral hops up and over bench x15

Single arm preacher curl x8-10
over head tricep rope extension x 15
deep squat jumps touching floor x 15

single arm tricep pull down on cable machine x 12
rope cable curl x15
jumping underhand pullups x10

Drop set regular single arm bicep curl
tricep push ups x12
1 minute sprint on tread

No comments: