Wednesday, September 21, 2011

128.3

Shut the Front Door.

He is gonna think I have been cheating... which I have not!!!

So what is goin on, that scale is goin down baby down!!!

Maybe it was the pants during my HIIT yesterday?!

I don't know, but I LIKE IT!!

Gotta little love from my ol pappy last night.... meant a lot to me.

I sent him my text that said "Thanks for the nudge earlier today, I needed it."

He said "My pleasure, you have no idea how proud of you I am and will always will be. Now lets bust some ass and get this done well so we can eat some tacos again."

Ahhhh.... my heart. Thanks daddy! This has been hard on everyone, me not being able to be around food, not being able to go get food. We admit it, we socialize around food a lot. But it's what we do, and after this-- while in much more moderation than what used to be, it will go back to the way it was again.

I don't think I am in danger of eating 1 whole bag of m & m's myself anymore. But I will be able to feel ok indulging in a few here and there. Not too many though because I really, really do like the way I look and I don't want to lose sight of the work that I have put into getting here and how much I appreciate my body and the way it looks now.

Now thanks for the love on my last post!! Your good vibes must be working so keep sending em my way so I can get that cheat meal!!! Woop Woop!!

2 comments:

Amy Jo Tucker said...

Way to go! Woohoo

Brooke9b said...

CONGRATS!!!! :) YAY!!!! That's so great!!