Saturday, September 3, 2011

BooYah Stair Climber

(Please keep reading to appreciate why I have this side view of my glutes included in this post hahah)

Ya that's right.

It's me, the ol cussing crazy momma of two who kicked the crap out of my stair mill this morning.

After I threw in some heavy lifting shiz.

I mean I freaking busted a damn move. All because I recognized my feelings, I let them be ok, I found some solutions, and I changed my attitude. (holla, Amy!!!)

I don't have to do this. I get to. And I love it.

I love lifting heavy crap. I think I might start strong woman competing after this (is that a sport) because I just feel so damn cool lifting heavy crap at the gym. (Just kidding, I am not going to start that or invent it, but I do really love lifting heavy stuff)



My personal favorite was my last lift today assigned as 3 sets of 10 bicep curls. Then 2x40 drop sets bicep curls.

Dude I rocked that like nobodys biznass. I freaking lifted 40 lbs for 3 sets of 1o. Then I got a 50# bar, 40#, 30#, 20# and on my last set I had to drop to 2, 8# dumbells to finish the set. I mean it was heavier than I have ever lifted.

Then I made peace with the stairclimber, who is prolly gonna miss all the use I give it. I hope my glutes don't miss it TOO much, cuz I took a picture in my new stripper heels yesterday with my regular suit pulled up high like my figure one will be... and I am not gonna lie. This girls glutes kick the crap out of (most of) those girls glutes at the show I was just at.

I mean, the side view is pretty vulumptious for the reals. Ahh what the hell, I think I'll add the picture so you can appreciate it too haha.

Cheat meal today, got turned into cheat afternoon by my beloved trainer and my pizza lunch was heaven. Soo good. Tried not to hurt my stomach too bad overfilling it, and I have to say, I think I did pretty well........

I love working it!!! Lift heavy crap if you aren't already. You will fall in love. Sisters in Iron as one a my girls says. I love it. Sisters in Iron baby!!!

1 comment:

Amy Jo Tucker said...

You are so funny! Love your butt picture! Haha now that is the Teri I know! Glad you are back and happy!! Way to go! You can totally rock this!