Thursday, September 15, 2011

Guess You Don't Have to Wonder How I am....

Dear Jon,
Hopefully after I write this I can breathe again......... So sorry that I was raised Catholic and I feel the need to repent every time I do something naughty.

I was a bad girl last night. I had rice cakes and grahm crackers with peanut butter on them.

I don't know what the hell was wrong with me, why I kept going back to that damn pantry and getting more after I finished the last one.

Really, really sorry because I know you are puting a lot of time and energy into getting me ready for this, that you aren't getting paid for.

I was 100% on track the first 5 weeks or wahtever until I started grabbing a lil extra nut butter here and there last week. I don't know where my determination and self control went but they were temporarily gone.

Anyway, I spent a good amount of time beating myself up but I think I am done now... unless of course you have somethign you want to add. You have my word that I am done on unauthorized cheats and I am aware that authorized cheats are coming to a close. I am ready. I want to do this. I signed up for it, and I want to give it all I have, I will give it all I have.

I'm not sure what would make me feel better, if you got mad or didn't get mad at me. Either way. Cardio is done, egg whites and 1/4 c oats are almost done and I will do inner and outter thigh tonight before I teach bootcamp.

Thanks for all you do and for putting up with me when I am at my worst................. sorry again!!

Yours truly,

one with more self control than she had yesterday. and ps my legs hurt. bad. bad. bad thanks for that :)

No comments: