Sunday, September 18, 2011

Mirror

Wow buddy I just went to take a bath and shave my legs. I had been growing the hair for 4 days, thinking I was going to wax it in two weeks and keep it up til after the show.

Well trainer and trainer wife think shaving is a better idea and since I pay them to have the ideas I follow them.

As I was getting into the bath of course I checked myself out, who doesn't? Don't lie. I know you do it.

Tonight was different though.

Dude, I saw the outline of a flat stomach on my round stomach. It still has its bulginess but it is getting flatter and I can see the abdominals trying their hardest to COME OUT!! Yay muscles. Keep comin, you can do it. I love you, you are working so hard!! Let's do this. Let's show the world ab muscles on my stretch mark tummy ok!!!

Oh ya, and I saw really nice lean arms. Shoulder cap isn't quite as prominent as I want, but it is coming and for the first time in my life I can say the biceps I have been working on FOREVER are finally there.

Wow, what a nice dessert. Being happy with my reflection tonight.

No comments: