Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday

Well I didn't even know it was the super bowl this weekend. Last weekend my trainer said no cheat meal next weekend. Meh, I didn't care. I have been on fire and I wasn't concerned or stressed by the fact.

Today I realized it is the super bowl and it seems RUDE!!! No cheat meal on the super bowl.

Well, that separates me from everyone else in the freaking world.

Then I logged into facebook and realized a million other people are stressing over the fact that they just aren't "regular" and can't just eat whatever they want whenever they want.

So, as goes life! Superbowls will come and go and other events too. Will I regret not eating pizza or other treats tomorow? NAAAA. I won't. But I would regret cheating on my meal plan and the guilt would be suffocating.

How about you? Are you enjoying treats and cheats today, or are you staying on your track? What strategies do you use? I chew sugar free gum all the live long day!!! hahaha Watermelon is my favorite!

No comments: