Saturday, October 1, 2011

Stage Makeup

Oh my gosh I am seriously sooo far out of my element with make up. I usually use light shimmer, black eye liner and a little mascara.....

And for the stage I need more.

So I am playing with different stuff, this is me done at home with stuff I already have. I feel like I have black eyes. I just don't love this look but it looks WAY darker in person than the camera shows. Keep in mind I will be SUPER tanned as well. And my suit is royal blue not pinkish.Me at home on my own



Then after a friend worked on my eyes a little bit. I still have to add fake eyelashes and better coverage face makeup. I just feel like it is WOW kinda clownish or something....

If you do makeup, or know makeup hook a sister up with some pointers!!!!





1 comment:

Tayler said...

I lovvvve the last photo the best! I think it is good for the stage without being too much/clown-ish :) Good luck Teri!