Thursday, October 6, 2011

No Patience

So you know how you go to Walmart, or anywhere really... and when you get in someone's way you say "Excuse me."

Or when you accidently cut some one off in traffic, you wave and mouth "Sorry!"

Or when you are at the gym and you make eye contact with someone, you smile.

Or when you make someone waite in line forever and a day behind you at the checkstand because you are so busy talking about stupid crap that nobody cares about....... you atleast smile and pretend like you care you held up the line.

Well, lately, I am not running into those kind of people. And I am usually ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS the polite person who does the "excuse me, sorry, my bad, thank you, smile" thing. Well this week, if I look at one more person who just seems to be looking at me with no intention of smiling, or say excuse me to one more stupid moron who obviously doesn't care that they are also in MY way, or if I stand behind one more stupid jacker in a checkout line listening to whatever the stupid hell they have to say........

I might just blow a freakin gasket.

Just sayin.

1 comment:

Milich 411 said...

Dont worry, youre not alone....Sometimes I have the urge to kick people....