Sunday, November 20, 2011

Get Ready to Rock

It's Sunday, rest day... which means I am getting ready and fired up for my week's worth of workouts.

Yaaaaa guuuuuuurl.

Tomorow I see Big Jon (won again at his 2nd body building show --woop woop) and the rest of the week it is work it, work it at the club.

Killer training going down last week. Heavier weights, faster stair climbing, higher hills.....

Perfect eating, oh... until my birthday. And then well the eating wasn't that good this week. Next week will be hard too, but you know what? A quote comes to mind that I will paraphrase because, well I can't remember it all....

"...the difference between being interested in something and being commited to something is that when you are interested you do it when it's convenient, when commited...." well you know what you do when you're commited... you do it.

So this week, what's your plan? Are you going to be one of the "average" people who put on 5 to 10 lbs from thanksgiving to New Years? I sure as heck am not going to be. I have 3.5 days of good perfect eating coming my way, then a thanksgiving day meal, and then back on track. Easy as that. One day does not ruin diets. One holiday, two holidays neither.

Are you commited? Are you ready to shape your body and your life? What are you commited to.

Haha, and for the record thanks to all you who voted on my poll (all 7 of you haha) and to the one who says "pshhh you got nothin" please send me your picture and your current workout regimin. I know I posted the answers you could choose, but for some reason seeing you choose that one makes me think a. you are a rude brat or b. you are a rude brat.

Yep, that's sorta my conclusion. And if I'm wrong, maybe you can enlighten me and teach me to be the sorta trainer a person might want to hire.

No comments: