Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Welcome to Real

LIFE!

Posts like yesterday happen to all of us, right? I follow Pauline something or other, like the most ripped shredded girl I have ever seen in my whole life and even she has days where she is ticked off and tripped up over her body and the way it responds.

Well, I just want you to know it's real. Being a healthy fit person comes with ups and downs and twists a long the way. It isn't always easy, and in fact I would venture to say that most the time it isn't easy-- to batch cook food, to fit in workout time, to make a healthy choice. I hope for your sake and your sanity though, that you have more ups than downs.

I am grateful for today, the day that I feel ok with the way I look. I realize I am not perfect, that I am no better than you or her, but right now-- I am my best self because that is what I am striving for. And I am perfect in the eyes of my Heavenly Father, and so are you.

Always remember that the image in the mirror plays mind games with you. The image you see is not even close to as beautiful as you truly are-- and honestly, the person you are on the inside is still so much more important.

Do not forget that healthy living is a lifestyle, it needs to fit into your daily life-- not be your daily life. 98% of us will never make a living from eating healthy or working out, so remember not to pressure yourself into looking like someone who does.

Hey, you!! Don't forget this, today or ever.....

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!

No comments: