Thursday, July 29, 2010

Experiment

Well i just got off the scale for the night and it looks the same as last night, which means tomorow morning will be the same too. Isn't that weird I only lose 2 pounds from night to the next morning? It seems like I used to lose like 4 or something... but not now. Always 2.

I keep thinking and thinking. Analyzing, talking to myself even.

I can't for the life of me figure out what is going on with the weight.

It could be the soda I am still drinking. But it's weird because the soda is diet, there are no cal's in it.

So, I was going to not have any soda today, and stop drinking it all together again. But then I was thinking that if I do that, and drop some weight in the next 2.5 weeks I have left of my no sugar experiment, I will never know if it was the no sugar or the no soda.

My next experiment will start 3 weeks from the original experiment, where I will continue to sugar for 2 weeks, and then add in the no soda. That way I have a solid 3 weeks of testing to see what just no sugar does, then 2 weeks of none of either.

Somethings gotta change. Or else no sugar wouldn't really be worth it to stay the same/go up in weight.

I guess it still kinda is because I know it is healthier for my body not to have it. I kinda wanted to just try it out (not eating sugar) to lose my belly number 1 but number 2 just to train my brain that just because there is dessert there, or candy there.. it doesn't mean I have to eat it. I have always been someone who eats it-- like say a piece of dark chocolate, because it is in front of me, even though I don't like dark chocolate. Or I will eat homemade icecream because everyone else is, even though it really isn't my favorite. I really want to be one of those health consicous people who eats dessert or something that isn't "healthy" because I love it, like cheesecake-- but not feel the desire to eat something that isn't my favorite just because it is in front of my face.

I believe I can teach my body new tricks, and that I am in control of my eating. I believe that I can teach myself to eat and enjoy healthier choices and I believe I can lose 5 pounds. COME ON HELP ME LOSE 5 POUNDS!!!!!!

No comments: