Thursday, August 19, 2010

Once a Week

So I was talking to my health coach today about how I dropped .2 lbs from yesterday. She was like "stop weighing yourself everyday!!!"

Take Shape for Life recommends weighing one day a week, same time, same clothes (before you get in the shower first thing in the morning is best). So, even though you all know I am a crazy scale lady, I am going to limit myself to 3x a week, and only post 1x each week. That will give everyone a good idea of my progress and I will be following the guidelines that my company recommends.

I did a little biking and a short walk at the gym today. Felt good and strong. Much better than yesterday. Take Shape for Life recommends that if you exercise vigorously before starting the program that you should cut your exercise in half for the first three weeks. If you are not exercising at all... you can keep going with that for the first three weeks, and then it is time to start adding light activity into your routine. As we all know, you can not maintain a healthy weight with one or the other (exercise or nutrition) but need them both as partners to achieve your best, healthiest results.

No comments: