Monday, December 26, 2011

Last Call

So, I have been suuper busy keeping up with the holiday and family.

Having a ton of fun but am super busy.

Last call, I heard of several people that said they wanted to do the contest, but only one asked about actually giving me money, so the deal is this...

I will be MIA for a few days, please comment here, shoot me a text or email and let me know FOR SURE that you want to do the contest, and when you are going to get me the money (Due day we start) and then I will get the ball rolling.

If more than 5 people are interested we will rock this wagon, and if less I am not going to run the contest and its no biggie. It really takes a lot of time to do, so I only want to facilitate it if people are really serious about participating.

Let me know

No comments: