Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Opportunities

I had a great night with my bootcampers last night. I love my class and the people who come week in and week out. They are all getting stronger and faster... sometimes even beating me in sprints. Which, sorta bruised my ego at first, but the more I think about it, the more proud I become.

I turned down some opportunities to work outside my home this past month. A few have come my way and although it was hard to say no, I feel like the best place for me right now, is at home with my main priority of teaching and loving my babies.

I have people come up to me all the time wanting training and nutrition advice. There was a time in my life, that I would have been the last person anyone would ask for advice like that. It makes me happy that people are learning how much I love the fitness and health industry and that I am bursting at the seams to share the information I have acquire along the road.

I am grateful for the people at the gym I have come to call my friends. I hope that as you make your journey in the healthy lane that you will always remember the people who have helped you along the way, and that you will be willing to share your knowledge with others as well. Just like it takes a village to raise a child, I believe it takes a village to maintain a healthy fit lifestyle. Sorround yourself with like minded, goal oriented people and like I tell my bootcampers, Don't you ever quit-- especially not when you are half way through. It's mental, push through it.

Make it a great week, do not ignore yourself and your "you" time as this month gets busy with the hustle and bustle. There is no time like today, to care for your body. It's the only one your gonna get.

No comments: