Thursday, December 15, 2011

Big Guns

Dude, I totally almost kissed one of my bootcampers tonight. She asked me how I got my arms to look like they do... she said, and I quote "I told my sister I want guns like yours."

YAAAA girl. Thanks!! She totally made my whole year, as I have been busting my booty for a year to build some guns. And I was so stoked at the gym this week because I did 3 drop sets starting at 25 lb dumbbells. Granted I only did 3 in each set, but whatever.... It took me a long time to build up to that weight.

So, a lot of people are checking in with me about our weight loss competition!!! Yay!!! I am so excited to do this with all of you! It has brought back all my fond memories from two years ago and reminded me how much I really really love helping to motivate others to become their best self. So thank you for trusting me with this!

I changed the start date, mostly because I don't want to bog myself down before my brother in law heads back for bootcamp. STARTING weigh in day will be MONDAY JANUARY 2nd. and FINAL weigh in will be WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 29th.

We will weigh in every WEDNESDAY by noon, so I can have results posted by afternoon on the blog. You can email me your weights by text, phone, or email.

You can not use any extreme dieting measures. NO HCG (Don't even get me started here), no meal replacements, cleanses or anything else that you think might fall in to this catergory. Good ol clean, healthy eating for this competition.

Anyone can win! Whoever loses the highest percentage of pounds in the set time will win, for example a 150 lb person who loses 10% (or 15 lbs) will beat a 190 lb person who lost only 5% (10 lbs).

You can skip/miss one weigh in during the duration of the competition... if more are missed you are automatically disqualified from winning.

Winner must send in a picture of the scale weight on the final weigh in to prove weight.

Hmmm, I can't think of any other rules right now, if you think of anything I need to add let me know!

So, like I have said before. Enjoy the season and the magic that comes with it. Don't stress yourself silly over "Staying perfectly on track" rather, use common sense and realize that moderation is the key to most things.

Can't waite to get to work with you soon!!

No comments: