Tuesday, January 4, 2011

true love

It had to have been on my list of top 20 things I have done.

Bootcamp was rockin tonight. I was sorrounded by my sexy hot husband, my very own mommy, good friends, and new friends. I loved every second of that hour long workout and I can't waite to keep bringin' to IAC on Tuesday and Thursday nights.

I had a girl stop in, she said she was sad she couldn't stay for my class and she left her number for me so I could text her when I am teaching cycling next. Booyah. That was a total confidence booster right when I needed it, and 5:57 right before class started.

We worked it. I was suuuhweaty!!! And havin a blast. Everyone who came did so good. I thought I would have a lot of people that weren't in that good of shape there. I was wrong. Most of them prolly coulda kicked my butt, if I would have let them of course.. but that wasn't happenin on my watch!!!!!

Anywho. Make a goal people!! Go to a new class, give a brand new instructor a chance to rock your world. Go buy a new shirt, something to make you feel cool and confident. And, last but not least. If you are nervous, feel like you don't belong, or are scared. FAKE IT TIL YOU MAKE IT. I always tell myself if I act like I know what I am doin wearing those skinny jeans... people will think I do know what I am doing. When I was overweight and scared to go into that strength training class 3 years ago, I was so glad one person told me... "you can totally do it." Because I could. I sucked at first, I only did half of everything she told us to do. But before I kenew it, I had pretended long enough and you know what... I did belong.

Bring it resolutioners. Show yourself what you got, what you are made of. You are worth it~!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

You were an awesome coach and I loved the class, I am so glad I am finally to that point where I want to go to the gym and I wont to be in pain ha ha ha you rocked it thanks!