Friday, January 7, 2011

Dear Pizza Place

YOU SUCK!!!

Your yummy oooey goodness yesterday was not what I needed. You were good during the lunch hour... but you kept haunting me for the rest of the day. I am sorry but our love affair must end here. I can not allow myself to step foot back in that yummy, nice people who work there, delightful pizza parlor close to my friend Amy's new house. I have x-nayed you from my radar. I can not be trusted in your presence.

Good bye pizza, Ill see you when I am a little stronger, maybe.
stupid stupid stupid pizza place!

1 comment:

Amy Jo Tucker said...

Amen girl! I agree, I'm a little disturbed over the fact that it is right down the street. It calls to me at night! hehe and those yummy fries next door. I'm doomed as Emma would say!! Doomed! hehe well it was fun while we were there! :) hmm now i'm hungry.:)