Friday, February 18, 2011

131.3

While last week with almost the same weight I was feeling sad, this week is different. I have been eating nutritiously clean through the week. I got my new Oxygen magazine and was inspired by some nutrition tips and some new muscle building workouts.

I have worked out hard this week. And I am starting to wonder if my higher than I really like Friday weight might be having an affect of ,y late night workout Thursday workout, back to back with my 430am Friday morning workout. Maybe my body just isn't having time to recover scale wise.

None the less today was a good day when I saw my reflection in the mirror. I felt like my muscles were more defined and and my stomach was flatter.

I don't care what the scale says when I am able to see definition and feel good, strong and powerful. Because as we all know, weight is just a number.

No comments: