Monday, June 28, 2010

Getting Frusterated/Tired

Got a little sleep last night. My toddler is potty training, and while I know it is a good thing she has been waking up to pee in the toilet instead of her pull up, 215 am is a little bleh for me. And I seem to have trouble getting back to sleep after.

My training schedule today was strength and stretch... which I have changed from day 1 to 30 minutes of cross training and lifting weights. Today, I couldn't do it. I rann 11 miles Saturday, worked all day and then was busy all Sunday. I took today off. I needed the rest. Besides that the scale looked like hell this morning. 140 ish, can't even remember the stupid number it was so sucky. Eat like a runner, run the hell out of myself, and the scale is SUCKY!!!

I am getting a little burned out I think. I am glad my half marathon is in 1 and a half weeks, and I am glad I already paid my 37 bucks, or I might just bag it. Atleast today I might think about baggin it anyway.

Then I talked to my cousin about running, and got excited all over again. I don't know. I guess today is just a bleh day.

5 miles tomorow. I am almost done training. I think I am going to do cycling classes again after the 10th of July, then in August do a step class. I think I just need to switch it up for a little bit.

They say once you run, you love it and you are addicted. I have felt that way since January. But now, it is July and I am scared I am losing my passion. I don't want to be a "was a runner" girl. But, then I don't know if I want to work this hard and pound my body to death either.

I want to be rich I guess. If I was rich I would have a boob job, tummy tuck, liposuction, laser hair removal, lip implants and have a fake tan everyday. Then I think I would love going to the gym because I would look faboulous, or close to it, and I would want to keep up my fantaboulousness. And I wouldn't bust my Ace off with the damn scale still saying 140. Oh, and while I am on the subject, I would have fake nails, a pedicure every few weeks, shopping galore, movies all the time and lots of VACAYS.

If I were rich I would have other problems though. Duh, it isn't like I don't know that. BUt still, I don't know, I just want to be rich today.

Hoping for a better tomorow.

1 comment:

Kerr Family said...

Teri, you are cute! You made me laugh! I hope you have a better day tomorrow.