Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Balance

I went on a girls' night last night to do a little shopping and watch the movie Eat, Pray Love. I didn't love the movie, but I loved parts of it. I loved the focus on finding balance in our lives. I feel like I have been a little bit "crazy" lately, figuring out how to be a health coach, a fitness instructor, a wife, mom, daughter and friend.
It hasn't all come together just yet. But the thing that I realized is that I really do L.O.V.E all these things I am, and am trying to become. They are things that are important to me, make me feel fulfilled, and make me feel like I am contributing to the world something positive.
As I was shopping and thinking I was happy with buying a pair of size 5/6 pants that fit, of course I still see my imprefections but as I looked at the big picture, the total package I am mostly happy with the reflection that I see in the mirror, and I am happy with the inner person that I am and the person I am trying to become-- the person that not everyone can clearly see.
With that, I am letting you know I have reached a weight I feel is sustainable, and suitable to my body and my lifestyle. I am bouncing between 132 and 135, and I feel like that is a good place for me to be right now. I probably still wont look as "perfect" as I might like in a 2 piece swim suit, but I feel as close to my perfect self I can be. My husband loves me, he loves my body and that is important to me, but I can truly now say I feel satisfied. I am going to enter maintenance mode of Take Shape for Life. I am a health coach, and I will continue coaching and helping as many people as I possibly can reach. I know that this program is G.R.E.A.T and can help anyone who is willing to put forth the energy and the time it takes to lose weight, and change their lifestyles to be their best, healthiest self.
For me, I feel balance right here, and right now. I hope that as you are striving to become your best self you are able to see and feel that balance in your lives as well. I hope that if I can help you in any way shape or form to become your best self, you will let me know-- and let me help you on your journey.

No comments: